Conditions Treated at Greenwich Eye Care
At Greenwich Eye Care in Old Greenwich, CT, we strive to provide the best cutting-edge eyecare to residents of Old Greenwich, Darien, and other communities in Connecticut. We can treat a wide range of conditions that may be hindering your vision. Here are some of the following conditions we can treat:
Conditions We Treat
• Refractive Vision Errors: We can treat refractive vision errors you may have, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. We can treat these conditions through LASIK surgery or by prescribing glasses, sunglasses, and contacts. You will receive an examination to determine which option is the best for you.
• Dry Eye Syndrome: A common eye care issue is dry eye syndrome. Dry eye syndrome happens when your eyes are not producing enough tears, causing eye irritation. Our optometrist can help you keep your eyes from drying up.
• Computer Vision Syndrome: Staring at screens has become a common part of daily life and many professions. Spending hours using your computer can make work more efficient, but staring at your screen can also harm your vision. We can help you treat your eyes if computer use is causing eye strain.
• Eye Injuries: There will be times when your eyes get injured from work, sports, or foreign objects poking them. Some eye injuries we can treat include scratches, chemical burns, swelling, and bleeding. We will conduct an exam to determine which treatment is best for your injury.
• Pre and Post-Surgical Care: Surgery may be required to correct certain vision issues. Some conditions that may need surgery are cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, retinal tears, or diabetic retinopathy. Although we cannot provide surgical care, we can provide pre and post-surgical care to help you prepare and recover from surgery. We can also recommend qualified ophthalmologists to treat you.
See Us When You Need Dependable Eyecare in Old Greenwich, CT
Having a dependable optometrist is vital to maintaining strong eye and vision health, so contact Greenwich Eye Care in Old Greenwich, CT, to protect your vision today. We offer comprehensive eye exams to detect conditions like glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration before they lead to permanent vision loss. Contact us today at (203) 698-5049 in Greenwich, CT or (203) 202-0202 in Darien, CT to learn more about how we can keep your eyes healthy and your vision strong.