Family Eye Care Services You Can Trust
Led by Dr. Inna Lazar, Greenwich Eye Care provides a range of family eye care services that aim at improving eye health and vision. From pediatric eye care to senior eye care, residents of Old Greenwich can trust their ocular health needs with us.
Services Our Optometrist Proudly Offers
- Eye Exams: As a vital part of optometry care, these exams help us to identify problems in the eye and vision. Dr. Inna Lazar recommends eye exams for children every year, adults every two years, and those with eye conditions or vision problems annually. Each patient of ours will receive a review of their health history, a series of eye and vision tests, eye focus and eye movement assessment, and an overall eye health evaluation.
- Contact Lens Exams: Do you have a hectic lifestyle or play sports? Then, contact lenses may be right for you. A contact lens exam lets you talk to Dr. Inna Lazar about your lifestyle and possible choices of contact lenses you can wear. The exam entails an eye health and vision evaluation as well as the measurement of your iris, pupils, and cornea to determine the best fit for your needs. We offer a variety of contact lenses, including hard to fit contacts for those who have difficulty wearing traditional contact lenses.
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses: We have a wide selection of designer frames that can give you the look you want. We also have non-prescription and prescription sunglasses that help protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Orthokeratology: Also known as ortho-k, these contact lenses are specially designed to gently correct the curvature of the cornea while you sleep, giving you optimal vision during the day.
- Sports Vision Training: As an athlete, you know how important it is to edge out the competition. Sports vision training not only identifies areas where you lack vision but helps you enhance them so that you can improve your performance, giving you the ability to make game-changing decisions to beat your competition. For more information about this therapy, call our optometry team in Old Greenwich today.
- Eye Surgery: Sometimes, the solution to correcting a vision problem is through eye surgery. Although we cannot perform the surgery itself, we can recommend you to a qualified eye surgeon who can help improve your vision.
- LASIK Consultations and Care: LASIK is a safe procedure that changes the shape of the cornea to correct refractive errors. We offer LASIK consultations that determine if you qualify for it, and we also offer pre-and post-surgery care of LASIK.
- Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment: A common and irritating problem that affects how tears are produced is dry eye syndrome. Our family eye care professional can find the best solution to your dry eye problem to reduce the irritating symptoms.
- Computer Vision Syndrome Treatment: Nowadays, we heavily use computers to get work done. While they are great in helping us for a range of reasons, they do strain the eyes. Talk to our optometrist about our treatment options for computer vision syndrome.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Old Greenwich Team Today
Whether you are looking for pediatric eye care for your child or eye care for yourself, we are here to help. Get in touch with Greenwich Eye Care in Old Greenwich today to book an appointment. Dr. Inna Lazar and the rest of the family eye care team are ready to assist you with all of your needs. The number to call is 203-698-5049.